As many folks are staying indoors as part of social distancing during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our local bars and restaurants are taking a hard hit. The Studio 512 Crew is collecting information on who is still open, what they’re offering at this time, and how you can help. This list is subject to change, due to executive orders from Gov. Greg Abbott about what’s open and what’s closed in Texas due to COVID-19.
While we’ll continue to update this web post, please check out Austin Takeout Tracker, which is an incredible, frequently-updated list of hundreds of Austin restaurants and their offerings.
Here is our latest information:
Aldrich Street In Mueller
- Offering full menu to-go
- To-Go: Order Online. They will deliver through a walk-up window (curbside), just ring the bell!
- Buy a Gift Card: Don’t want to dine today? Buy a gift card and enjoy it whenever you like! www.colleensaustin.com/giftcards/gift-card 🍗
- Questions? 512-580-2413
- Offering take-out with new store hours from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- They are transitioning all operations to Online Ordering, Pickup, Delivery, and Kerbside Service available from 7 am-10 pm daily. Guests can order online at https://kerbeylanecafe.olo.com/.
- They will continue to sell food to-go from 5 PM-8 PM every night. If you are interested in delivery, please shoot them an email at email@example.com or (737) 212-1876.
- Open for online orders/curbside pickup, as well as delivery
- Delivery available within a 5-mile radius
- Full vegan menu as well as wine and cheeses (cheese/charcuterie boards as well as cheeses by the ounce) available.
- When you order online, call with your order name once you get to the store, and they will bring the food out to you.
- Gift cards also available online for purchase.
- FREE delivery within a 5-mile radius of the restaurant. Entire menu available for takeout/curbside pickup by calling the restaurant at 512-719-3377. Bottles of wine also available for purchase with to-go order, 5% off all bottles and 10% off cases.
- For Easter: baked pasta & tiramisu family meal to go, order by calling 512-719-3377. $40 for 2 people, $60 for 5, $100 for 8. Add a bottle of prosecco for $20.
- ATX Cocina is now offering to-go orders from their newly launched Meals & Margs On The Go menu for curbside pick-up seven days a week from 3 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Orders can be placed online through Tock or by calling the restaurant at (512) 263-2322. Menu items include but are not limited to taco kits, a la carte tacos, big ass and half-ass cuts of meat, and a margarita de la casa kit for 2. The full menu can be found attached with photos of menu items HERE. A gift card special is also available for customers – for every $60 spent the restaurant will add on $40 dollars. Customers can purchase gift cards HERE.
- Free local delivery, and curbside delivery to go.
- Order at www.atxfoodco.com. Select “order online” and “delivery.”
- Walk-in to-go (only) orders are available
- Delivery available through Favor
- $7 large cheese & $8 large pepperoni pick up-only special – guests can request curbside pick up by calling when they arrive. Delivery is available all around town. Other specials include 2 Austin Originals for $25. Large 2-topping for $12.50 for delivery or pick-up. Order online at austinspizza.com.
- FREE delivery within a 3 mile radius of the restaurant. Online and call in ordering also available at thecavalieratx.com
- Entire menu is available for takeout/curbside pickup and order online at all five locations. FREE delivery within a 5 mile radius of each location. Currently offering a free ginger cayenne wellness shot for all pickup orders. Also available via third party delivery apps.
- Now selling pre-blended smoothie bowl kits to make your own at home. Kits come with prepped Blenders & Bowls açaí and toppings including granola and bananas. Available at Westlake and East 6th locations.
CARVE American Grill
CARVE American Grille has a curbside pick-up menu. Call 512.792.4450 to place an order today. They are also offering the following grocery packs:
Cafe No Sé
- Cafe No Sé is offering curbside pick-up from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Call to place your order at (512) 942-2061. Find their menus here.
- COVER 3 will be only offering takeout service, including alcohol sales, at their locations in Round Rock and on Anderson Lane in Austin.
- The regular menu will be 15%-off for any pickup orders placed directly with the restaurants.
- Restaurant hours are now 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week (orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for pickup by 8 p.m.)
- COVER 3 will now take payment over the phone and offer curbside pickup.
- Delivery is also available through third-party delivery services Favor and DoorDash.
- An extra $20 in credit will be added as a complimentary add-on to anyone who purchases $100 in gift cards.
- To support its hourly employees, COVER 3 asks all patrons to consider making a donation to its new GoFundMe page, “C3 Service Industry Relief Fund”.
- 100% of its proceeds will be donated directly to and divided among its staff, in addition to any tips from to-go orders placed in the coming weeks.
- They have since expanded their offerings to include Family Meals To Go for 4 to 6 people with offerings including Tacos For the Family, Between 2 Buns, A Wing Thing, Frito Pie, and Family Fiesta with add-ons of Salads to Share and Sweet Treats available.
- Additionally, they are offering two different grill kits for home preparation – both include the essentials of 6 large eggs, 1 gallon of milk, 1 roll of toilet paper, and 1 pack of tri-fold paper towels. The Steak Dinner features 4-8 oz. filet mignon, 4 baked potatoes, 2 ears of corn, garlic butter, and sour cream for $99. The Ribeye Steak Tacos include 4-10 oz. ribeyes, honey-chipotle glaze, toppings and veggies, 12 flour tortillas, and tortilla chips for $78.
- They also are now offering all bottles of Rodney Strong wine for $20 and a 6-pack mix of beers for $12.
- Dagar’s Catering, which got its start in Austin in 1952 originally as a small cafe, has announced it will offer grocery packs for pick up. The packs contain provisions for four people and are meant to make snack time and mealtime easy. There are six different packs available:
- Spaghetti Pack: This pack includes ground beef, noodles, marinara sauce, frozen garlic bread, and Parmesan cheese for $31.00.
- Produce Pack: This pack includes apples, oranges, bananas, russet potatoes, broccoli and carrots for $23.00.
- Deli Pack: This pack includes sliced ham, sliced turkey, hoagie buns, a head of lettuce, tomatoes, an onion, American and Swiss cheeses for $31.00.
- Breakfast Pack: This pack includes eggs, bacon, butter, biscuits, white bread, jelly, instant oatmeal, orange juice and milk for $50.00
- Condiment Pack: This pack includes a bottle each of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and ranch dressing for $15.55.
- Snack Pack: This pack includes Nutra-Grain bars, white cheddar popcorn, Chex Mix, applesauce and trail mix for $42.50.
- Check their website to place an order, find out more about what’s included, and confirm pick up times. Dagar’s Catering is located at 834 Kramer Lane in North Austin.
- DFG Noodles is offering curbside pick-up, delivery on their regular menu via a third party (i.e. DoorDash or Favor) or Meal Plans delivered via a contactless delivery once a week with an option to select the preferred day, Monday-Friday. DFG’s orders can be placed online where the menu is also available.
- DFG Noodles is offering industrial-sized toilet paper (equivalent to 3-4 rolls) with orders over $49 including pickup, delivery or meal plans.
- The following restaurants will be offering to-go options and pick-up:
- Bakery Lorraine
- Doc B’s Restaurant + Bar
- Cyclone Anaya’s Tex Mex
- Flower Child
- Lotus Chinese
- Jinya Ramen Bar
- Paul Martin’s Austin Grill
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
- Tarka Indian Kitchen
- Velvet Taco
Domo Alley-Gato Tatsu-Ya
- Phone orders with pick-up or Favor Delivery only
- Effective immediately, they will be solely operating their food truck for to-go orders only. If you’ve ever wondered what a hot bowl of curry on the couch is like, then wonder no longer, either call in your order at 512-360-9770 for Karē Ban Ban pick-up or order via @favor. Their bar at Domo Alley-Gato Tatsu-Ya will be closed and patrons can order and pick up at the front of our business on 6th Street.
- Drop Kick will begin offering to-go items for curbside pickup starting Wednesday, March 18.
- Their to-go menu will offer select menu items including Kimchi Queso, Hot & Sweet Chicken Wings, and their famous “WOOO” Burger.
- They are currently offering free delivery to the lobby of the Indie, the Candela and the Arnold apartment buildings. Please allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete your order.
- All orders can be placed online or by text at (915) 867-4090.
- Ordering is also available through Favor.
- Curbside pickup and Favor delivery are available at brick & mortar locations in Cedar Park and Arboretum.
- El Alma now offering a limited curbside take-out menu — including beer, wine, mimosa kits and margarita set up packages, daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (They begin taking orders by phone at 10:00 a.m., pickups begin at 11:00 a.m.).
- The limited menu includes two “Family Sized” package items — a “Build Your Own Taco Night” package ($42) and a “Family Enchilada Dinner” package ($40). Each package is designed to feed 4-6 people.
- Also available are soup and salad options (prices vary) as well as a variety of Taco Plates ($12) or Enchilada Plates ($14).
- El Alma is NOT offering delivery at this time. All orders and payments are taken by phone and they will put orders securely in your car curbside.
- Now offering a Family Taco Night package that feeds 4-6 people and includes 2 pounds of your choice of filling, warm flour or corn tortillas, white rice, black beans, pico de gallo, onions and cilantro.
- Manor and 7th Street locations are also offering beer by the can or 6-pack, plus frozen sangria to-go.
- All three locations continue to serve their full menu with online ordering for pickup or delivery daily from 8am to 8pm.
Emmer & Rye
- Details: Emmer & Rye is temporarily offering a to-go menu so that you can enjoy your food at home. Call directly to place your order at 512-366-5530, x5534.
- To-go menu: https://emmerandrye.com/
- The team behind Emmer & Rye is bringing their pantry to yours with the launch of E&R Grocery. The restaurant will be offering some of the team’s favorite things from the bakery, the larder, and the pantry. Items will include dried pasta, fresh-baked bread, house-made butter, and a variety of offerings from the larder including Cassie Flower Aioli, preserved citrus, and Thai chili hot sauce. Customers are able to order online (under the ‘Grocery’ section) and pick up curbside or for delivery.
- Fairmont Austin is now offering roll-up room service for curbside pick-up. Enjoy Asian Kitchen favorites and “pantry items” sold by the pint, plus cocktails, wine and beer to go! The curbside pickup menu is available daily from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Additionally, pantry items (sold by the pint), to enjoy now or freeze, include roasted potatoes, tomato soup, bone broth and a variety of sauces that can be paired with a pound of pasta of your choice. A full menu of the Asian Kitchen and pantry items can be found at www.fairmont.com/austin.
- Fresa’s will close its South First location until further notice. Fresa’s 9th & Lamar location, which offers To-Go service only through its drive-thru and walk-up window, will stay open daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Orders can be placed at the walk-up window or drive-thru, online at www.fresaschicken.com, through Favor or by calling the restaurant at 512.428.5077.
- Fresa’s menu will be available in its entirety. To reduce contact, customers are encouraged to use credit and debit cards as a form of payment.
Güero’s Taco Bar
- Güero’s Taco Bar will remain open for to-go orders including beer, wine and margarita kits seven days a week from noon to 8 p.m.
- A margarita kit with tequila can serve 2 ($12), 4 ($24), or 8 ($45)
The Tito’s margarita kit serves either 2 ($12) or 4 ($24) people.
- Kits must be accompanied by a food item. Customers can order food and a margarita kit to-go by phone at 512-447-7688 between 12-8 p.m. every day of the week and pick up at the to-go window.
- Güero’s is now serving hearty family-style enchilada meals available with a choice of chicken, beef, veggie or cheese. These serve 5 people and come with rice, beans, and chips + salsa for $60.
- Güero’s Marketplace is an onsite market created in addition to Güero’s current to-go menu with all your essentials – bread, milk, eggs, pantry + cleaning staples and the necessary liquids (coffee, beer, wine, marg kits, and tequila). Visit curbside or call the restaurant at (512) 447-7688 to place your order. Güero’s will package it all up! The restaurant is open 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. every day of the week, aside from Easter.
Hill Country Galleria
- All Star Burger is offering curbside pickup
- Call (512) 263-7300 to place an order and when you arrive.
- They have parking spaces dedicated to Curbside Pick Up and are happy to bring all orders out to you in your vehicle.
- Menus are available online
- Delivery is available via Favor, Grub-hub, UberEats, and DoorDash.
- Cafe Blue is offering curbside pickup daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Call (512) 366-5230 to place an order and when you arrive.
- Schmidt Family Barbecue is offering curbside pickup.
- Call (512) 263-4060 to place an order and when you arrive.
- Menus are available online.
- Delivery is available via DoorDash and Favor.
- All Tony C’s locations are currently open 7 days a week from 12 pm-8 pm for take-out or delivery via Door Dash.
- Call (512) 263-3473 to place an order and when you arrive.
- Buenos Aires Cafe is offering takeout and free delivery through calling in at (512) 441-9000
- Last order accepted by 8 p.m.
- Online ordering coming soon.
- Orders are available online or by calling at 512-861-2242 for curbside pickup.
- Delivery is available with DoorDash or UberEats.
- Tadashi Sushi is offering pick up & free delivery* available through call-ins 512-263-3200.
- *Free Delivery valid until March 31st, 2020.
- Madam Mam’s is offering call-in takeout orders available by calling in at (512) 263-7507.
- Delivery is also available through Favor and DoorDash.
- Text Runaway Luna at (512) 888-1320 to view the available menu, then text in your order.
- Pick up from the window.
- House Wine is open Sunday – Thursday: 12 p.m. –10 p.m. and Friday & Saturday: 12 p.m. –12 a.m for different offerings and services including:
- 50% off all wine: All bottles are half-off at this time.
- Delivery through the app: Search for the House Wine app in the app store.
- Contactless curbside pick-up: Place an order through the app, online ordering, or by calling and paying over the phone. Menu items include Cracked Pepper Herring, Salmon, Pizzas, a variety of Tapas, Charcuterie Boards.
- Personal shopping experience at the Bottle Shoppe: Call ahead for a curated, quarantined shopping experience. The shop is sanitized between customer appointments and contactless.
- Virtual Wine Tastings: Wine 101 Class in a virtual format through Zoom on Saturday, April 18 at 5 p.m. House Wine will be portioning the wines in to-go containers, and those will be available, along with the cheese plates, for pick-up on Friday, April 17 and Saturday at 12 p.m.
- Wine Geeks Club Membership: the Wine Geeks Club at House Wine offers an in-depth look for the curious into lesser-known wine regions, boutique producers and driving trends. House Wine’s Wine Geek Club meets virtually monthly and is lead by House Wine’s Somm Blake Ethridge, industry experts and guest winemakers who share their unique insight and knowledge far above the typical “Wine 101” experience. Pricing and membership options information can be found HERE.
- Gift Cards: Please purchase directly and print on demand from Quick Gifts.
- Daily Specials: Follow House Wine on Instagram and Facebook for daily specials.
- Takeout and delivery are available at Intero. Order online here.
- They are offering 30% off wine for takeout and delivery. Cocktails to come.
- Delivery info
- Delivery available within a 7-mile radius.
- Delivery fee ranges by area. Between $7-$20.
- Delivery fees go directly to their team members.
- Additional tipping is optional, but much appreciated at this time.
- Intero will also be offering in-home cooking options with their chefs, as well as online cooking classes with Chef Ian Thurwachter.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Two locations offering delivery
- Order four pints and your delivery is free
Jo’s Coffee in 2ND Street District
- Walk-up window service is available for to-go orders
- *Lobby is closed
- Call-in orders are welcome
- Delivery available through ChowNow app
- JuiceLand locations are operating in a to-go format, optimizing for online orders, delivery services, and the grab & go cold-pressed juice and plant-based meal options that are available in our fully stocked retail fridges. JuiceLand has temporarily closed any lobby seating areas and is offering a curbside option for anyone who places an online order.
- Online Ordering – You can place an order online for pick up at your favorite shop. Go directly to the pick-up area and request your drink or call ahead and request a curbside delivery.
- Drive-Thru – JuiceLand locations at Oak Hill and Brodie have a drive-thru window available. The Westgate location drive-up window serves online orders and call-ahead orders.
- Order via Favor – Favor is also taking additional steps to ensure the safety of its customers and drivers. You can select Doorstep Delivery for a contactless drop-off.
- Want to stock up on juice? Order bulk juice through the website where you can buy many of our juices by the gallon or 12 bottles at a time. Orders will be ready to pick up from the shop of your choice 3 days after the order is placed. Larger format orders come with a built-in 10-20% sustainability discount for the reduction in packaging but are not eligible for rewards points.
- Takeout and delivery are available at Juliet Italian Kitchen. Call or email the restaurant to place an order for pick up or delivery. You will need to provide a credit card to complete the order.
- Juliet is also delivering wine, beer, and cocktails. Wine and beer are at a 25% discount. The menu for to-go drinks can be found here.
- Juliet Italian Kitchen is bringing cocktail hour directly to your door with its new DIY Aperol spritz kits. Each kit includes ingredients for five drinks, garnishes, Aperol spritz swag and instructions on how to build the perfect spritz. Kits may be ordered for takeout or delivery.
- JUNIPER is re-opening with a new takeout and delivery menu starting Thursday, April 9 — perfect for an Easter meal
- Available daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Place orders online at juniperaustin.com, calling 512-220-9421, or order for delivery on Favor
- Order a la carte OR order a customizable family meal
- Customizable family meal: includes choice of 1 starter, a main entree/protein, 2 sides, and a dessert
- $80, serves 4 people
- Menu: HERE
- Order online: https://www.toasttab.com/juniper/v3
- Special offers: First responders and medical professionals can receive 25% discount by using the code FIRSTAID and showing their ID at pick-up
- Launching Kemuri To-Go and delivery via Favor starting March 20, 2020
- Available daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- For pick-up orders, guests will be able to order in advance online at https://kemuri-tatsuya.com/ and pick up through the service window on the restaurant’s front patio at their designated time
- The to-go menu will include smoked favorites like brisket, “country-style” spicy pork ribs, and smoked chicken (half or whole), and sides like cucumber sunomono, miso cornbread, and Japanese potato salad. All proteins will come with all the fixings like house sauce and house pickles, plus steamed Koshihikari rice.
- Beverages like assorted sakes, Royal Milk Tea, Ramune, and Okinawan Sweet Tea, by the gallon or half-gallon, will be available for order as well. Guests can also end their meal on a sweet note with brand new desserts like Matcha Snickerdoodles and Strawberry Crostada Pie.
- To go orders only
- Free delivery through UberEats and Favor
- Curbside pickup available
- Walk-in, to-go orders accepted
- They have a promo online for $10 off any e-gift card of $50 or more
- Purchase online through kesostacos.com
- They will have family packs coming soon
Lambert’s in 2ND Street District
- Offering call-ahead curbside pickup from 4 PM – 7 PM
- Call-in and drive-thru!
- Curbside Menu here – https://lambertsaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Lamberts-Curbside.pdf.
- Launderette will move to to-go service only during all meal periods. Guests can call the restaurant at 512-382-1599 to place a to-go order for Lunch, Dinner and Weekend Brunch. If guests would like to have their to-go order brought out to their car, they can call the restaurant upon arrival and a member of the Launderette team will bring the order out to them.
- Launderette’s menu will be available in its entirety. To reduce contact, customers are encouraged to use credit and debit cards as a form of payment.
LeRoy and Lewis
- Full menu available for takeout as well as large format to-go items (think whole Akaushi briskets, beef cheeks, whole hog, mac & cheese, and more) for pre-order online.
- On Sunday, April 19, the new school barbecue crew is celebrating three years with a special 3 meat + 3 side plate for $25 and is offering one-day-only no contact delivery within a 10 mile radius of the truck ($5 delivery fee and $50 minimum order). Guests can also drive thru and pickup for free on 4/19; pre-order online starting tomorrow (4/10): https://my-site-103543-104592.square.site/3rd-anniversary-party
- Plates feature an assortment of the team’s ‘greatest hits’ including 44 Farms Beef Cheeks, Peaceful Pork Whole Hog, and Cauliflower Burnt Ends, plus Kale Caesar Slaw, Pork Hash + Rice, and Sambal Cucumbers. Served with Martin’s Potato Bread, Beet BBQ sauce, and Pickles. **No substitutions; can be made gluten and dairy free upon request.
- Additional dessert offerings include Gooey Butter Birthday Cake ($4) and Mexican Hot Cocoa Brownie ($4); add an L&L Heart Brand Akaushi brisket burger ($15) or take home a bottle of their signature beet barbecue sauce ($10).
Lick Honest Ice Creams
- Lick Honest Ice Creams now offering FREE delivery in Austin—first round of delivery will take place before Easter on Saturday April 11th
- Folks can place an order for one or more of the three different four-pint packs ($40 per pint pack) by visiting Lick’s shop page HERE or by calling 512.382.0745. Note, April 11th deliveries will be limited to the following zip codes: 78704, 78702, 78741, 78703, 78746, 78745, 78731, 78754, 78701, 78723, 78757, 78752, 78749, 78613, 78717, 78727, 78750. Deadline to order for the April 11th delivery is 10 p.m. Thursday, April 9th. If purchasing as a gift, Lick is offering the option to include a postcard with a personalized note. Austin deliveries will continue after Easter every Thursday (place orders by 10 p.m. on Wednesdays) until further notice.
- Four-pack pint selection:
- Everyday Pack: Dark Chocolate, Olive Oil & Sea Salt, Hill Country Honey & Vanilla Bean, Caramel Salt Lick, Fresh Mint & Chocolate Chip
- Seasonal Pack: Lady Bird Lavender Crisp, Sweet Cream & Strawberry, Tres Leches, Cilantro Lime
- Dairy Free Pack: Vegan Vanilla Strawberry Swirl, Vegan Chocolate Chocolate, Tart Toasted (Dairy-free – contains eggs), Vegan Vanilla
- For more information on how to support, order or find Lick Honest Ice Creams while sheltering in-place, visit www.ilikelick.com.
- Curbside pick-up and delivery; $10 gift card to use in-restaurant when in-restaurant dining resumes; beer, wine, and spirits (including slushies) for takeout
- LORO Asian Smokehouse & Bar expands curbside to-go offerings to include Rib Dinner For Two ($39.75) with an optional add-on of Mixed Six 6-pack of beer from local breweries; Adds Frozen Gin & Tonic Boozy Slushees ($8) to standard curbside to-go menu.
- Rib Dinner for Two ($39.75) Available 4 – 8:30 pm Sundays & Mondays ONLY.
- *Optional add-on: “Mixed Six” ($38 value for $19), includes two beers from three local breweries.
- LORO’s must-have Frozen Gin & Tonic Boozy Slushee is available, with food orders ONLY
- You can also snag DIY Cocktail Kits, available with curbside food to-go orders ONLY, include The NEW Peach Palmer (makes 8 cocktails) and the Ginger Old Fashioned (makes 8 cocktails).
Lost Draw Cellars (Fredericksburg)
- Lost Draw Cellars (LDC) has curbside pickup and FREE deliveries within Gillespie County are now also available. Guests can order a minimum of 4 bottles and will receive a roll of toilet paper with each order. Orders can be placed and fulfilled Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For curbside orders, call or text (830) 998-3113. For deliveries, call or text (830) 353-3200.
- Mama Fu’s: curbside pickup and delivery available. Order via Mama Fu’s website from four locally owned locations at the Triangle, Southpark Meadows, Sunset Valley and in Kyle.
- Now delivering beer & wine: add a bottle of wine or a 6-pack to your online order, including packs of Tsing Tao and Kirin Ichiban. Order online here.
- 20% off orders for all healthcare workers, first responders and military. Kids eat free all day, every day with the purchase of an adult entree!
- Mattie’s is offering curbside pick-up beginning Thursday, March 19 available from 12 to 8 p.m.
- Call ahead to place an order at (512)444-1888.
- Menu HERE
- Now offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to go, must be ordered with food. Includes cocktail kits and iced teas, cold brew lattes and lemonades by the quart.
- Beverage menu HERE
- MezzeMe: FREE delivery via Favor, curbside pickup at both locations (Triangle and the Drag). Order online at mezzeme.com or call the restaurant location nearest you.
- Old Thousand: FREE delivery within 3-5 mile radius of the restaurant available by calling 737-222-6637. Signature cocktails, beer & wine also available for takeout & delivery. Takeout and curbside pickup can be ordered online at oldthousandatx.com
- Easter Brunch: Easter Basket of Chicken & Waffles, mimosas, and a choice of dumpling (Lo Bak Go, Cubano, or chili wontons) for $40. Order for delivery or pickup by calling the restaurant.
- Patika is offering online ordering for curbside pickup at both locations at patika.com/order as well as full coffee menu pick up, with options to buy their Superthing Coffee whole or pre-ground beans. Superthing coffee subscriptions are also available online at superthingcoffee.com.
- Superthing Coffee by Patika: offering coffee orders for delivery & pickup. For all delivery orders (subscription or single orders available), $5 delivery fee delivered within Austin city limits goes directly to Patika baristas who’ll be delivering many of the bags, with social distancing. For any coffee order, people can select whole beans, or a grind to their preference (drip, french press, etc). Rotating subscription coffees are available at https://superthingcoffee.com/products/super-subscription (any frequency – weekly, every 2, every month, etc). $15/ retail bag and $99 / 5-LB Bag.
- Peached Tortilla is offering curbside pickup for their current takeout menu (which is also available for delivery via Uber Eats and Favor) in addition to a new menu of Peached Tortilla Family Meals. They are also offering 2 for $5 beers and $2 “End of The World” toilet paper rolls. Available Tuesday through Sunday, 5-9 p.m. Orders can be made online here, by phone or even email (firstname.lastname@example.org). ALL proceeds of anything sold will go to supporting staff.
- Starting on Tuesday, April 7, the reheatable family meal offerings will be changed up to the two below options. They will be available for Curbside pick up at the Burnet brick-and-mortar (order online HERE) and for delivery via Favor and UberEats. Each meal feeds 4. Meals come with instructions to re-heat.
- Reheatable Family Meal #1 Miso Honey Chicken. toasted peanuts, herbs, lime. coconut rice. cardamom, lime.Asian Caesar salad. panko, parmesan, parsley, fried shallots.
- Reheatable Family Meal #2 Korean Braised Short Ribs. boneless short ribs, gochujang, demi-glace.wasabi mashed potatoes. wasabi aioli, aonori. Asian Caesar salad. panko, parmesan, parsley, fried shallots.
- Daijoubu To-Go Cocktail Special Available Only April 10 – 11, a portion of the proceeds benefit Asian Americans Advancing Justice. Created in collaboration with the Daijoubu Pop-up.
- Easter Sunday Brunch Family Meal Each meal feeds 4-5. Meals come with instructions to re-heat. Package includes 1 entree, 2 sides, seasonal fruits, mini pastries. Meals can be pre-ordered online HERE and picked up at the restaurant from 5-9 p.m. on Saturday, April 11th.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
- Open for to-go orders every day, Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- See all details on Perry’s dedicated to-go page: https://PerrysSteakhouse.com/To-Go/
- Perry’s Downtown Austin: 114 W 7th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Perry’s Domain NORTHSIDE: 11801 Domain Blvd, Austin, TX 78758
Pluckers Wing Bar
- Pluckers will offer both contactless delivery and curbside pickup at all of their locations. They will also be temporarily closing their dining rooms where it has been mandated by local government.
- All orders must be placed online* at order.pluckers.com or through the Pluckers app (available for free download on iTunes and GooglePlay).
- $30 minimum on all delivery orders.
- As always, Pluckers Club Specials are not available for delivery or take-out.
- Pluckers is offering double points for Pluckers Club and Pluckers Club Lite members on all delivery and curbside pickup orders. The top 5 Pluckers Club Members who order the most often, starting now until dining rooms are reopened, will earn a $1000 gift card to Pluckers!
- Available for curbside pickup or contactless delivery, Pluckers will be offering select bottles of beer, White Claw and Truly, in addition to the following:
- Pluckers Lemonade ($40): A gallon of Pluckers Lemonade mix and a 375ml bottle of Tito’s.
- Psychedelic Frog ($40): A gallon of Pluckers Batman mix, 3 50ml bottles of Tito’s, 2 50ml bottles of Bacardi Rum, and 2 50ml bottles of gin.
- House Margarita ($45): A gallon of Pluckers Margarita Mix and a 375ml bottle of tequila.
- Patron Margarita ($55): A gallon of Pluckers Margarita Mix and a 375ml bottle of Patron Silver tequila.
- Closed through at least May 1; offering to-go service
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week, our 3 Austin locations will be accepting to-go orders at their restaurants and online. The link to order online can be found in their bio and on their website.
- Revelry On The Boulevard: offering curbside pickup by calling 512-861-5685 and third party delivery. Cocktails, beer & wine available for delivery & takeout as well.
- Meal Prep Kits: chef prepared refrigerated meals are now available. Healthy choices, Cajun & Creole, and “Revelry Specialties” are available on the meal prep menu. A minimum of eight meals is required to order.
- Family Fajitas To Go: $55 feeds four people and includes: house made corn tortilla chips, chile de arbol salsa, green chile queso, 1.5 lbs of grilled achiote chicken with sautéed peppers and onions, 1.5 lbs of poblano rice, 2 lbs of slow cooked epazote & chipotle black beans, 8 warm tortillas, 4 quarter pound brownies with toasted walnuts, peanut butter & chocolate chips, & chocolate ganache.
- Revelry Kitchen + Bar: offering curbside pickup by calling 512-322-5223 (open for late night pickup and delivery 4 pm-midnight) and third party delivery. Cocktails, beer & wine available for delivery & takeout as well.
Royal Blue Grocery in 2ND Street District
- To-go orders (only) available. *Still making in-house food + coffee
- Staying open as standing grocery store for retail essentials
Salt Lick BBQ
- The Salt Lick has expanded its takeout offerings at both the Driftwood and Round Rock locations.
- Both locations are now ready to take orders over the phone. To help minimize contact, Salt Lick will now take payment over the phone as well as offer curbside pickup.
- Menus are available online for Driftwood and Round Rock, with additional specifics included below:
- THE SALT LICK – DRIFTWOOD
- LOCATION: 18300 Farm to Market Rd 1826, Driftwood, TX 78619
- PHONE NUMBER: 512-858-4959
- MENU DETAILS:
- In Driftwood, the full menu is available with the exception of fountain drinks, tea, blackberry cobbler, and ice cream. Bottled and canned non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
- Various wine and beer options are available for takeout from Salt Lick Cellars, including several signature offerings from The Salt Lick. Click HERE to see the full Salt Lick Cellars drink menu.
- THE SALT LICK – ROUND ROCK
- LOCATION: 3350 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
- PHONE NUMBER: 512-386-1044
- MENU DETAILS:
- In Round Rock, the full menu is available. Bottled and canned non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
- Wine, beer, and margaritas are also available with takeout orders.
- THE SALT LICK – DRIFTWOOD
- Scholz will be closing their dining room and will be offering curbside pickup and delivery through Doordash of their MASH (Mobile Austin Sausage Haus) menu.
- For every boxed lunch purchased, Scholz will give one boxed lunch to emergency personnel, including firefighters, police officers and medical staff, who order and pick-up curbside.
- The MASH menu will be $10 per an order and will include your choice of wurst, wurst holder, toppings, sauces and side. Full menu is attached here.
- All order requests and donations can be made by emailing MASH@Scholz1866.com. If you are an emergency personnel, please indicate in your order. Guests will receive an email once their order is confirmed.
Second Bar + Kitchen
- Downtown location: 200 Congress Ave
- Second Bar + Kitchen Downtown is offering their full menu available for pick-up from 12 to 8 p.m.
- Call ahead to place an order at 512-827-2750
- Menu HERE
- Now offering alcoholic beverages to go, must be ordered with food. Includes cocktail kits, wine by the bottle, ades + iced teas by the quart, beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Beverage menu HERE
- Domain NORTHSIDE location: 312 Palm Way #101
- Second Bar + Kitchen Domain NORTHSIDE is offering select items for pick-up from 12 to 8 p.m.
- Call ahead to place an order at 737-300-4800
- Offering a selection of boxed lunches for immediate pick-up, no advance notice needed, from 12-3 p.m.
- Menu HERE
- Shake Shack announced that starting today, it will temporarily shift to a “to-go” only operating model in all of its U.S. company-owned restaurants, as the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve.
- Guests will be able to place to-go orders in the restaurant, pre-order on shakeshack.com, the Shack App for pickup, or order for delivery through Grubhub and Seamless in all cities, as well as other providers such as Postmates, DoorDash, Caviar and UberEats in certain locales.
- Out of concern for the well-being of its guests, team members and community, dining rooms will be closed.
- Shake Shack restaurants across the country may also be impacted by closures or reduced hours over the coming weeks.
Soup Peddler in 2ND Street District
- Take out orders (only) available
- No cash payments, only cards
Sour Duck Market
- Sour Duck Market will remain open for to-go orders from Wednesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Curbside pick-up orders can be placed through online ordering and by calling the restaurant at (512) 394-5776. Delivery orders can be placed through the Favor app.
- Soursop’s full menu is available for pre-order to-go. That means you can enjoy eggplant panang curry, a buffalo chicken sandwich, or sambal wings from the comfort of your couch.
- Order here: https://ordersoursoponline.square.site
- Open: Tues-Sun, 12-8pm
- Order online and have your fried chickens, wings, tots & more delivered directly to your car. Bonus: pick up a 6-pack or crowler of Icy Boys from Zilker Brewing to wash down those crispy hot ones.
- Order here: https://spicyboysonline.square.site
- Open: Tues-Sun, 12-8pm
SPREAD & CO.
- SPREAD & CO. team will be launching online ordering for their breakfast and lunch menu items and grocery staples, such as bulk hummus, pimento cheese, cookie dough, loaves of bread, biscuits, wine, their classic cheese boards and more. Until their online order launches within the week, ordering is available by calling their restaurant directly at 512-814-2002.
- These offerings are available for curbside pickup or delivery with free delivery to the 78703 and 78731 area codes.
- Open normal hours Tuesday-Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with these options available.
St Elmo Brewing
- The brewery will be open from 12-8pm Tuesday through Sunday with growlers and crowlers of draft beers and barrel aged bottles to-go. Enjoy a Carl or two on the couch and support your neighborhood brewery. They also have tons of merch and giftcards available for sale online and at the taproom: https://squareup.com/store/st-elmo-brewing-company
- Limited takeaway menu now available for pick-up and delivery. Tuesday-Saturday, 3-8 p.m.
- 7 Sway faves are available, plus a selection of wine, beer and sake for 1/2 off.
- Takeaway only available at South 1st and West Lake Hills locations. Order here.
The Infinite Monkey Theorem
- Open for to-go sales daily from 3-8pm. All bottles and 4-packs of wine are 20% off daily from 3-6pm
The Wayback Cafe & Cottages
- The Wayback Cafe & Cottages is excited to announce their partnership with Garrison Brothers Bourbon to provide exclusive cocktail kits which may be purchased with takeout orders. The kit will be sold for $35, and includes one 375 ML bottle of Garrison Brothers’ Small Batch Texas bourbon, two limited-edition highball glasses, bitters and a bar spoon.
TRACE At W Austin
- TRACE at W Austin is doing grab and go from Tequila Bar in lobby and now on Door Dash.
Tso Chinese Delivery
- Tso Chinese Delivery will continue its #TsoGiving campaign, which has already given $8,500 of food to Austinites impacted by Covid-19, with the help of fellow local businesses. With a generous donation from Alpha Paving, Tso will be able to offer free meals to those in need during the month of April via a curbside drive-through.
- Beginning Saturday, April 4th (and every Saturday and Sunday for the month of April), Tso Chinese Delivery will be offering free, fresh meals to those in need who have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Recipients should come to Tso Chinese Delivery – Arbor Crossing where they will park their vehicles in line, like a drive-through.
- When recipients arrive at the food donation booth, recipients will indicate whether they need two (2), three (3) or four (4) meals, with 4 meals maximum available per vehicle. Volunteers will pack a meal of dishes from Tso (available options: General Tso Chicken, Chicken & Broccoli, and Sesame Tofu, all served with Steamed Rice). The order will be placed in a bag in the trunk of the recipient’s vehicle for contactless service.
- Tubby’s is now offering a to-go menu that can be picked up at the Tubby’s window or delivered curbside. Hours will remain the same (Sunday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.) but are subject to change. Happy hour & trivia nights are currently on hold. For Curbside delivery, simply pull up into a designated spot on Austin Street and flash your lights. A Curbside Attendant will come ask you the name of your order and deliver it to your car. Guests may order in person at the window or call in an order for pick up. To call in your order, dial 830.307.3026. The full to-go menu can be viewed HERE.
- The Tumble 22 truck located in the Salty Sow parking lot at 1917 Manor Road is now open for business from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.! Visit tumble22.com to place your order online. The truck is offering chicken sandwiches, tenders & sides.
- The Tumble 22 brick & mortar on Burnet Road is offering pick-up only with new menu items including margarita kits and desserts! The updated menu can be found HERE. Additionally, the brick & mortar restaurant has launched happy hour specials daily from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Guests can get $2 dollars off on 3 piece tenders, family pack tenders, family pack bone-in, O.G. sandwich and margarita kits.
- All Twin Liquors locations will remain OPEN Monday – Saturday with modified hours from 11am – 8pm. Twin Liquors is actively practicing social distancing in their stores and ask that customers also practice social distancing for their safety, the safety of others and the safety of their team members. In addition to social distancing, Twin Liquors is also disinfecting surfaces throughout their store on a regular basis.
- As a reminder, they encourage everyone to place orders online or download the Twin Liquors app to get your favorite wine, spirits, and beer delivered or pick up from select locations.
- Please follow along for updates on social media @twinliquors or visit twinliquors.com.
- Curbside pick-up and delivery; $25 gift card to use in-restaurant when in-restaurant dining resumes; beer, wine and spirits for takeout only at 25% off
- Uchiko will be offering a curbside Uchiko-go menu for two, available Fridays thru Sundays, starting this Friday. It’s a great value; not only does it include 5 dishes and dessert, but also a bottle of wine. You can also add-on fresh banana bread – great to pop in the oven or toaster the next morning for breakfast.
- Reopening on Thursday, April 9 for takeout and delivery
- Available daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Order online via https://www.unclenickys.com/, call in to 512-222-8369, or order via Favor
- Full menu, plus pints of gelato, available for purchase
Via 313 & Craft Pride (Rainey Street)
- Customers can order select Via 313 menu items, pick up Craft Pride 6-packs or sanitized growlers at Craft Pride on Rainey Street
- Geared toward wellness and nourishing sustenance, the menu features selections of the most popular items from the Vinaigrette restaurant menu including breakfast options, nourishing salads, soups and sandwiches, and a new section of Family-Style Dinners and Casseroles. Beverage selections include health shots, immune-boosting tonics, wine, a Fresh Juice-based Batch Cocktail Kit and more.
- Vinaigrette’s team is handling the deliveries in-house as opposed to through a third party vendor. This ensures the staff can control the safety of guests and the quality of food, allowing minimal contact on all deliveries with sanitation of cars occurring between every delivery.
- Guests can place delivery orders by calling the restaurant at (512) 852-8791. Call-in orders for Vinaigrette are also available for carry-out in addition to delivery. Additional online ordering capabilities for same-day and pre-orders will be available soon.
- Hours of Delivery: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.Breakfast: available until 2 p.m. Casseroles and Family-Style Dinners: Must be pre-ordered by 7 p.m. one day in advance. Monday – Saturday (closed Sundays for now)
- See HERE for a link to the Full Menu for Austin.
III Forks in 2ND Street District
- Offering to-go service on full menu with standard partners on Grubhub, DoorDash, Post Mates, Favor.
- Also offering call-in delivery to downtown residents + businesses within a 6 mile radius.
- Offering hands free curbside pick-up for call-ins.
- Just Launched: Lunch Special – “Craftsman Bowls” available from 10AM-2PM every M-F
- 6 different bowls that range from $9-$14
- View lunch options here: https://www.craftsmanbowls.com/