Settled upon a hilltop overlooking Lake Travis, the 2017 HBA Parade of Homes™ welcomes you to tour luxurious homes built by five of Austin’s finest custom home builders, including Arbogast Custom Homes, Lake Travis Builders, Triton Austin, Laurel Haven Homes and Jenkins Design & Build. You can expect to find unique features in each home including professional Chef kitchens with separate catering kitchens for entertaining, indoor galleries, negative-edge swimming pools, secret gardens, master spas, indoor saunas and more. The Parade is being held at the waterfront Lakeway community, the Peninsula at Rough Hollow, hosted by the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin. This master-planned community offers amenities such as an outdoor amphitheater, fitness center, a network of natural hiking trails, fine dining, boutique shopping and the Rough Hollow Yacht Club and Marina.
The Lakeway community offers:
- Exciting Lake Travis outdoor activities
- All-season pavilion with a demonstration kitchen
- Negative-edge swimming pool with separate adult and kid pools
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center
- Canyon Grill Rough Hollow
- World of Tennis Sports Complex
- The Hills Country Club & Lakeway Country Club
- 35-minute drive from the Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- 30-minute drive from Downtown Austin
- The award-winning Lake Travis Independent school district
The Peninsula at Rough Hollow may be your home resort getaway destination or the inspiring visit that sparks your home building, remodeling or decorating dreams. The 2017 HBA Parade of Homes™ is now underway and has a lot in store for visitors. Don’t hesitate to purchase your tickets early online or at the event at www.ParadeofHomesAustin.com.
- Open four days each week, Now– May 29th, including Memorial Day
- Open Thursdays through Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Memorial Day
- General Admission is $15
- Children 5 and under get in free
- Active-Duty Member and Veterans get free admission on Memorial Day
- A portion of ticket sales goes to the Partners in Hope
- For more information, call (512) 454-5588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by HBA Parade of Homes™ . Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.