To get more organized, visit MoxieSpace.com, pick up the phone and call 512-522-0987, or check them out on Instagram @MoxieSpace
- Single Most Important Tip to Keep You Organized – Do FIRST!
– Spend 15 minutes writing down every single thing/project coming up for the holiday, “brain dump”
– Spend 5 minutes prioritizing, and choosing what isn’t absolutely necessary
– In another sitting, spend 30-45 minutes planning your budget for the season (don’t forget to add food costs!)
- How to Store Ornaments, Lighting, and Gift Wrap
– Products, products, products!
– Use an Ornament Storage Bin and discard all your old, worn, individual ornament boxes (at The Container Store or Amazon)
– Wrap light strings around a piece of cardboard and label the type of light “white lights for tree,” “colored for the roof,” etc) Put all of your lights into a large plastic tote/bin
– Find a gift wrap tote specifically for your holiday wrapping to keep everything together + accessible (at The Container Store or Amazon)
- Create a System for Your Receipts and Returns
– Keep a small accordion-style organizer in your car, and file all holiday receipts by name of store or by gift recipient
– Always say “yes” to the gift receipt and keep this one in the bag with your purchase, so you have it when it’s time to wrap the gift
– Spend 25 minutes every week to check in with your budget (so easy with online banking + your receipt organizer!)
- Gift Cards can be purchased from our website: