Sara Fritsch, owner of Moxie Space Professional Organizing, spoke with Studio 512 about ways to pack for your summer vacation like an “organized travel pro!”
Sara and her team have written a blog on this subject. Find it here, and find key points summarized below:
PRODUCTS TO MAKE IT ALL EASIER:
- Packing cubes
- Reusable pouches
- Compression bags
- Nalgene travel jars
- “Attempt your own capsule wardrobe; think ‘layers’ and items that dress up or dress down to save space.
- Pack a plastic bag or drawstring bag (maybe a few!) for laundry, wet clothes, and shoes.
- Keep jewelry from tangling up with a straw!
- Bring activities for the kids (see: reusable pouches).
- UNPACK when you get home! Clean out that suitcase and put all your travel accessories inside of it.”
Sara encourages everyone to follow along with Moxie Space on Instagram, @MoxieSpace. To learn more about Moxie Space’s professional organizing and unpacking services – and to book your free consultation today – go to MoxieSpace.com.