Puja Mistry, a registered dietitian with H-E-B, chatted with Rosie about new items you’ll want to try out this holiday season:
- Would pair well with pita chips, use it as a spread for a wrap, pair with veggies
- Portion some out into a separate bowl/plate – try to avoid eating directly from the container
- A new line of food storage containers that you can bake in AND put in the freezer AND the dishwasher!
- Super multi-functional, makes your life easy
- RDs love it because it can make meal prep super easy and enjoyable – portion out some of your holiday meals and put them in the freezer for later
H-E-B Meal Simple Holiday Sides! – coming out later this month
- Variety of potatoes, green bean casserole, cornbread, stuffing
- Which gives you plenty of time to prep some veggies! — roasted brussels sprouts, roasted butternut squash, roasted broccoli, etc.
H-E-B has locations throughout Austin and Central Texas. To find a store near you, and for more information, go to HEB.com.
Sponsored by H-E-B. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.