Losing weight and getting fit can be a struggle for so many of us. Here to show us how food can help us achieve our wellness goals is Lahana Vigliano with Thrival Nutrition. Learn more about Thrival Nutrition at 1001 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 301. You can also check out their website, ThrivalNutrition.com, or call (512) 501-2611.
Here’s the recipe:
1 Package of Bacon (Cooked + Chopped)
2 Small Zucchini (Minced)
4 Small/Medium Carrots (MInced)
1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
Pinch of Salt + Pepper
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on baking sheet and cook until crispy.
2) While bacon is baking, using a food processor mince up the zucchini and carrots.
3) Put the minced zucchini and carrots into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients
in the bowl. Mix well.
4) Once the bacon is done and crispy, take it out of the oven and chop it up with a
knife. Add the cooked bacon to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
5) Line a muffin pan with silicon baking cups and fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the
6) Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees F.