A perfect treat to sweeten up your Easter!
- 12 clean & empty eggshells
- ½ stick butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F Line a cupcake pan with either aluminum foil or cupcake liners and place eggshells in each compartment. In a bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter, sour cream, egg, vanilla, and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fill the batter into a piping bag or large ziplock bag and fill each egg about halfway full.
- Bake for approx 12 min until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and clean any batter that spilled with a knife, rub with a paper towel. Enjoy!