Join in on the first ATX Living Room Picnic!
• On Saturday, April 4 (all day) join in Austin’s first city-wide Living Room Picnic.
• Purchase a meal directly from a local restaurant + bottle of wine or crowler (or 6-pack) of beer, spread out a blanket, and enjoy from a safe social distance, the comfort of your living room.
• Visit www.atxlovelocal.com for the full list of participants
• Celebrate community and “togetherness” while supporting our local restaurants, bars, breweries & makers.
• It wouldn’t be an Austin event without music and The SIMS Foundation curated a Spotify playlist featuring all local Austin artists. SIMS Foundation provides vital mental health and substance use recovery services for musicians, music industry professionals, and their families to support the well-being of the Austin music community.
• You can support local musicians by donating here: https://simsfoundation.org/donate/
Follow along, post about your picnic or give a shout out for your favorite restaurant, brewery or wine shop by tagging
@atxlovelocal and #atxlivingroompicnic.
• Dinner for Two, $25
• Includes two (2) individual chicken pot pies and two (2) sweet tiny pies of choice
• savory pies are new to the menu and by purchasing their chicken pot pies, customers are supporting local farmers as well because the chicken and veggies are all sourced locally.
• Curbside Pick-Up or local delivery
• Order online www.tinypies.com
• Family Meal, $35
• Includes: whole bird, double roasted potatoes, salad de chèvre, half baguette, 4 house sauces
• POULET RôTI BAGUETTE: $8.99 each
• Pick-Up or Grub Hub Delivery
• Order online via Grub Hub
Infinite Monkey Theorem
• Offering a Mixed 4-pack of cans: red, white, rose, and peach Bellini for $10
• Also offering a Texas Wine Bottle 2-Pack featuring Tempranillo + Viognier for $38
• Order online
• Pickup at the winery