Kim Eagle with Earn That Body joined Studio 512 on Valentine’s Day to talk about heart health. Here are her top tips to get your ticker in great shape:
1. Learn your health history.
2. Eat a healthy diet. “Make healthy food choices like more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, and low-fat dairy products. Eat less salt, saturated fat, and added sugar.”
4. Quit smoking.
5. Take medications as directed.
6. Choose your drinks wisely. “More water! We want to limit sugary drinks and alcohol where possible.”
7. Monitor your blood pressure at home if needed.
Kim wants people to have healthy, sustainable weight loss. Kim has a free newsletter that will keep you in loop (as well as giving great tips and recipes) on all her latest plans. You can also sign up for 5 weeks of virtual tutorials that will help you get stronger and more fit. The 5 Week Earn That Body Program that includes personalized nutrition and a full workout program! She’s also currently offering a Real Food Reset, and a personalized workout calendar. To learn more about Kim’s services, check out her website. You can also give her a follow on social media, @EarnThatBody, for inspiration.