The “No Makeup” makeup look may sound counterintuitive…but it’s super hot right now! Karen Helton with Kiss N’ Makeup stopped by to show us ways to look ~au naturale~ with a little help.
Karen says, “This trend has been around for a bit on the east and west coasts, as well as runways. I’m getting a lot of requests for clients to teach them how to do this lately, and it is my favorite look for a laid back town like Austin!”
- Utilize cream products instead of powder products; it looks more natural and adds a healthy glow.
- Use lightweight facial sunscreen.
- Apply lightweight concealer to cover imperfections on the face.
- Use cream eyeshadow 1 to 2 hues lighter than the skintone on your eyes, apply mascara, and use brow gel to finish brows.
- Many cosmetic companies have blush and lip tints in cream and gel forms which are incredible for adding a pop of color without looking “done.”
- Do not forget to use highlighter/bronzer to emphasize your facial structure.
Learn more about Karen’s services — including her incredible eyebrow shaping — at kissnmakeup.com.
Sponsored by Kiss N’ Makeup. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.