Whether you’re observing Lent, trying to eat healthy, or just want something simple to throw together for dinner, you’re going to want to try this recipe. Dana Tomlin with Wheatsville Co-op joined in the studio with more.
- Fresh cod fillet
- Olive oil
- Small yellow squash
- Fresh herbs
- Salt, pepper
- Fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice yellow squash into quarter inch thick rounds.
- Trim asparagus.
- Cut cod into 6 ounce fillets.
- Place each single portion of fresh cod (approx. 6 oz. each) on parchment along with a ½ c. of yellow squash and 6-8 spears of asparagus.
- Drizzle olive oil over fish, season with salt, pepper and herbs to taste.
- Seal parchment paper and place on sheet tray.
- Bake in preheated oven on middle rack for about 12 minutes until fish is flaky and pulls apart easily.
- Serve in parchment on a plate. Squeeze fresh lemon over the top and enjoy!
You can find more information about the foods available at the Co-op, learn how to become an owner and details about upcoming events at Wheatsville.Coop.