Family gatherings will be smaller this year — or hey, they might only be online — but it still gives us an excuse to get dressed up and feel festive! Raquel Greer Gordian of Greer Image Consulting is pairing denim with trending styles for a fresh look at Thanksgiving wear. Here are her top looks:
- Go glam with a black and gold belt, paired with a sweater jacket. This is a great option for Thanksgiving in cooler climates, as the layering will help keep you warm! If you’re doing this look in Texas, opt for a sleeveless bottom layer.
- Sparkle is always in for the holidays! Do a new twist on traditional Thanksgiving colors with a blue blazer and holiday jewels to brighten things up.
- Feeling a little less showy? Neutral is chic in a gray moto jacket!
- Puff sleeves are in for a romantic feel. Pair this silhouette with a fitted waist and thick headband to set the mood.
- You’ve heard it: mustard is the color of the season! Play with this trending shade for an autumn-inspired 70s look, especially with a pair of flares.
Are you stuck in a wardrobe rut? Are demands on your schedule changing, and your style needs an update? Raquel offers virtual shopping, and she’s offering new options for virtual styling. too. Follow her blog and learn more about her services at www.greerimageconsulting.com. You can also find her on social media.
Sponsored by Greer Image Consulting. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.