Figment Creative stopped by the studio to make succulent heart terrariums. Terrariums are a great tool for discussing propagation, photosynthesis, drainage, ecosystems and more.
Create a closed terrarium or greenhouse by using a clear-plastic soda bottle sawed off, mason jar, or glass bowl…Be creative.
Materials Needed To Make The Succulent Heart Terrariums: Heart candy dish Rocks Succulent planting soil Variety of small succulent plants Fish tank rocks Plastic toy dinosaurs
- Purchase some cute shallow heart vases.
- Place a few rocks at the bottom to help with drainage.
- Add a layer of succulent planting soil.
- Plant a variety of succulents.
- Cover the dirt with your chosen color of fish tank rocks. This gives it a fun pop of color.
- Find a plastic dinosaur that wants to live in your heart shaped garden.
For more information about Figment Creative, go to 7809 Brodie Lane. You can also check them out online, or call (512) 551-3244 for more details.
Summer Camp registration is open! Sign up here! www.figmentcreativelabs.com
And check out their FREE outdoor family movie night on Friday, Feb. 21st at 6pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/1770932586376363/?ti=icl