We are officially entering wedding season and due to the pandemic, many couples had to reschedule their special day. As we transition into a full year of the pandemic and you’re determined to have your big day, here are some creative Covid wedding ideas to keep everyone safe as you say your I Do’s:
1. Host a Drive-In Movie Wedding
2. Deck Out Your Deck/ Backyard
3. Socially-Distanced Seating Arrangements
4. Match Your Attire with Custom Masks
5. Have A Traditional Wedding, But Make it Virtual
Are you looking for a venue? The Carrington still has some flexibility in late spring and summer and a few fall dates still open. The wedding venue is located in Buda. Learn more by visiting their website for more details.