ShopAustinReStore.com is your destination for unique items of all kinds. From designer brands and vintage treasures to sporting equipment and toys, you never know exactly what you’ll find at the online ReStore. But just like in-store at Austin Habitat for Humanity’s three ReStores, you can always expect bargains and a good time!
Another unique fact about ReStore is that it’s the store that builds homes and hope with every purchase! Here are more items from across the online ReStore to showcase our diverse inventory:
- Vintage Cartier Paris 140 Wood & Gold Plate Eyeglasses
- New Adult Arai Corsair-X Street Motorcycle Helmet in Black + 3 Shields
- Atomic Hawx 120 Conformable Red & Black Ski Boots
- Vintage 1995 Winter Olympics box of 8 Coca Cola 16oz Drinking Glasses Polar Bear
- New Crock-Pot Express Crisp 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
- New Mr. Peanut’s Gold Series Mini Expandable Pet Carrier + Plywood Base
- New Nike Therma Fit Fleece Sweat Training Pant Mens Medium Black
- New Smurfect Gibo Lawn Mower Bubble Machine Toy
- New Liberty Classics 1955 Chevrolet Truck
- Five Fabulous Decades of the World’s Greatest Comics: Marvel Hardcover Book
Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, building materials, and home accessories to the public at a fraction of the retail price. Every purchase and donation helps local families partner with Austin Habitat for Humanity to build safe, decent, and affordable homes. Learn more about Austin Habitat ReStores at AustinHabitat.org/ReStore.
This segment is paid for by Austin Habitat For Humanity ReStore and is intended as an advertisement. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.