Shop the online ReStore for unique, head-to-toe looks to wear to your next holiday dinner or party! From clothing and shoes to jewelry and bags, you’ll find brand name items – in new and gently used condition – for less. This week’s featured item is a pair of Vintage 1984 Avon Convertible Poinsettia Stud Earrings.
Dress to impress! Check out more festive jewelry and clothing from the online store that builds homes and hope in Central Texas here:
- New Babaloo Jewelry Venus Earring in White with Guinea Fan
- New Wrangler Men’s Retro Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jean
- New Luxe Apothetique Brand Wine-Colored Rhinestone Halter Collar Open Back Dress
- New Adoyi Gold Plated & Dark Green Heart Shaped CZ Stone Cuff Hoop Earrings
- New Kaitin Glitzy Purple & Gold Toned Fashion Earrings
- Coach Gold Toned Bubble Ring
- New Men’s Hugo Boss Navy Pullover Quarter Zip Sweater
- New Men’s Wrangler Workwear Long Sleeve Maroon Shirt with Snap Buttons
- New Men’s DOCKERS Brown Corduroy Straight Fit Pants
- Men’s Luchesse 2000 Western Boot
- New BCBG Maxazria Black Off-the-Shoulder Long Sleeve Dress with Button Detail
- Steve Madden Dark Blue Suede Crossbody Clutch
- 5PC Lot of Various Christmas Themed Fashion Brooches
Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, building materials, and home accessories to the public at a fraction of the retail price. Every purchase and donation helps local families partner with Austin Habitat for Humanity to build safe, decent, and affordable homes. Learn more about Austin Habitat ReStores at AustinHabitat.org/ReStore.
This segment is paid for by Austin Habitat For Humanity ReStore and is intended as an advertisement. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.