August has arrived, which means class is nearly in session once again. Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStore’s Item of the Week is kids’ clothing, perfect for a back-to-school wardrobe refresh. Your little ones can switch up their style for less with deals on new and gently used name-brand clothing and accessories.
- Featured Item: Unicorn Rain Boots and Lunch Box Set https://shopaustinrestore.com/k-komforme-girls-rain-boots-size-3-packit-unicorn-lunchbox-new-w-o-tags/
- 2-piece Hurley Youth Short Sleeve T-Shirts
- GAP Kids 2 Pairs Boys’ Dress Pants
- Matilda Jane Girls Purple Lace Blouse
- Kidpik Gray Camo & Rose Girls Jacket
- Rumi & Ryder Boys Pink Button Up Short Sleeve Shirt
- High Sierra Backpack
- French Toast Girls 2-Pack Short & Long Sleeve Polo Shirts
- Amazon Basics Black & Orange Laptop Backpack
- Boys Black & Blue Embossed EVA Slides
- June & January Unisex Children’s T Shirt & Shorts
Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, building materials, and home accessories to the public at a fraction of the retail price. Every purchase and donation helps local families partner with Austin Habitat for Humanity to build safe, decent, and affordable homes. Learn more about Austin Habitat ReStores at AustinHabitat.org/ReStore.
This segment is paid for by Austin Habitat For Humanity ReStore and is intended as an advertisement. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.