Cooler weather has arrived in the Austin area, so it’s time to get your home and wardrobe ready for winter. Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStore’s Item of the Week is a new oversized hoodie blanket.
ShopAustinReStore.com has you – and everyone in your family – covered on clothing and accessories to keep you warm at work, school, gym, or home. Check out these other great options:
- New Men’s Under Armour Black Full Zip Coldgear Storm Jacket
- New Women’s Nike Dri Fit Pastel Tie Dye Joggers
- New Women’s Levi’s Army Green Cotton Hooded Anorak Jacket
- New Kids’ Old Navy Fleece Shirt Jacket with Bear Print
- New Nike Air Jordan Fleece Hoodie Men Sweatshirt Pull Over
- New FILA Womens Midweight French Terry Crewneck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt
- New Men’s Nike Therma Fit Fleece Sweat Training Pant
- New London Fog Wool Scarf Single Breasted Pea Coat
- New Victoria’s Secret Pink Oversize Hoodie
- New Harmonia 60″ X 80″ Weighted Blanket & Diamond Pattern Duvet Cover
- New HOMCOM Electric Fireplace Heater Stove
- New Thermo-Kitty Fashion Splash Small Heated Cat Bed
Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStores are nonprofit home improvement stores and donation centers that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, building materials, and home accessories to the public at a fraction of the retail price. Every purchase and donation helps local families partner with Austin Habitat for Humanity to build safe, decent, and affordable homes. Learn more about Austin Habitat ReStores at AustinHabitat.org/ReStore.
This segment is paid for by Austin Habitat For Humanity ReStore and is intended as an advertisement. Opinions expressed by the guest(s) on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.