Steph and Rosie explored Aba’s Thanksgiving dinner kit with a twist. If you don’t want to plan, prepare or clean up this holiday season, this just might be for you!
Aba’s Thanksgiving dinner with a Mediterranean twist offers:
● To-go meals for 2, 4 or 6 guests. Thanksgiving dinner costs $59.95 per person, plus tax
○ Classic Hummus w/ crudité
○ Pumpkin Hummus with house bread
○ Village Salad
○ Black Truffle Orzo
○ Crispy Brussels Sprouts
○ Beef Tenderloin Kebab
○ Crispy Chicken Thigh with Sautéed Greens & Butternut Squash
○ Honey Pie
● All items are served cold with reheating instructions.
Pick-up and deliveries are on Wednesday, November 24th between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Order by Sunday, November 21st at 9 a.m.
● Order link: www.exploretock.com/abaaustin
Aba Giving Back This Holiday Season
Plus, Aba is giving back this holiday season by supporting the Central Texas Food Bank. Guests
can contribute by making a donation in the add-on section of their Thanksgiving dinner check
out via Tock, and Aba will match every donation to help provide to those in need.
Aba is a Mediterranean restaurant originating from Chicago’s historic Fulton Market District with
a second location in Austin at Music Lane. Aba, meaning father in Hebrew, incorporates Chef CJ
Jacobson’s lighter style of cooking with influences from the Mediterranean, including Israel,
Lebanon, Turkey, and Greece. The bar program, crafted by Liz Pearce, showcases rare
Mediterranean-inspired wines and spirits