MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Try Spring Nail Colors At Viva Day Spa
- 7 from Central Texas make list of semifinalists for the 2020 James Beard Awards
- Teen skier to hit the Colorado slopes at ski festival for visually impaired athletes
- Travel by UT students, faculty to South Korea restricted due to coronavirus
- USS Texas returns to port after 7-month Indo-Pacific deployment