MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- CBP officers help deliver 2 babies at border crossing; 3rd woman in labor rushed to hospital
- Judiciary Committee votes along party lines on articles of impeachment
- Midwest lawmakers hopeful about new China trade deal
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Stamford teenagers save cancer patient trapped inside a burning vehicle