MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Father and son respond to driver having medical emergency behind the wheel
- Video: Hotel clerk says guests beat her, called her racial slurs over lack of hot water
- Gov. Abbott announces extension of emergency SNAP benefits
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters