MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- ‘Boogaloo Bois’ member charged in Minneapolis police station shooting also attended Austin protest, officials say
- Some downtown Austin businesses slowly reopen during COVID-19 pandemic
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Some Travis County voters get 2nd mail-in ballot due to error
- Austin Public Health prepares for COVID-19 vaccine with ‘distribution coalition’