AUSTIN (KXAN) — From Monday, Jan. 11 through Monday, Jan. 25, various closures and detours will shut down parts of 11th Street between Guadalupe and Colorado Street.
- West 11th St. between Colorado and Lavaca Streets will only have one eastbound lane open.
- West 11th St. between Guadalupe and Lavaca Streets will have only one westbound lane open.
- Traffic southbound on Guadalupe St. will be detoured to 9th St.
- Traffic eastbound on 11th St. will be detoured to 9th St. via Guadalupe St.
- Traffic westbound on 11th St. will be detoured to Congress Ave. southbound to 10th St.
Crews will be installing a section of the Capitol Reclaim Water Main.
Read more about it here.