FORT WORTH (KXAS) — One person was hurt after an explosion leveled a home near Fort Worth Saturday.
Fire officials say a renovation crew was inside the 6,000 square foot house when the explosion happened. Investigators are looking into whether a propane gas leak could be to blame.
However, the Tarrant County Fire Marshall says it’s more likely that fumes from lacquer being used may have been ignited which caused the powerful blaze.
Officials say the owners of the house were not home at the time of the explosion. The house is considered a total loss.