FORT HOOD, Texas (KXAN) — An investigator with the U.S. Army said Thursday that there are “no credible reports” that Spc. Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed or assaulted before her disappearance in April despite her family’s claims.

Special Agent Damon Phelps with the U.S. Army criminal investigations command spoke at a news conference alongside the senior commander at Fort Hood, Maj. Gen. Scott Efflandt, in the first update. Phelps said anyone with information about sexual harassment claims should come forward and contact the Army.

Investigators identified two of the suspects in Guillen’s disappearance as Spc. Aaron David Robinson, 20, and Cecily Aguilar, 22.

Investigators said Robinson shot and killed himself Wednesday in Killeen after he fled his post Tuesday. Investigators would only refer to Robinson as a “coworker” of Guillen’s and would not elaborate on why they deem him as a suspect, repeatedly stating that this is an active, ongoing criminal investigation.

Investigators said Aguilar is the girlfriend of Robinson. She faces criminal complaint charges of conspiracy to tamper with evidence.

According to the complaint, Robinson told Aguilar that he killed a female soldier by striking her in the head with a hammer at Fort Hood on April 22. Robinson then, reportedly, asked Aguilar for help disposing of the body.

The complaint claims that Aguilar recognized the deceased as Guillen — whom she helped mutilate and dispose of.

Cecily Anne Aguilar. (Courtesy of Bell County Jail)

If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a maximum fine of $250,000.

Investigators would also not comment on the relationship between the two suspects. They said they have now conducted 300 interviews and spent more than 10,000 hours on the investigation.

Earlier this week, searchers found partial human remains in Bell County. Guillen’s family members held their own news conference in Washington, D.C. Wednesday, where their lawyer stated they believe those remains belong to the missing soldier. However, investigators said Thursday that the remains have still not been identified.

Guillen was last seen on April 22, and her disappearance prompted rallies, searches and calls for justice on social media.

Maj. Gen. Efflandt told reporters that he asked the Inspector General to conduct an independent review of how sexual harassment and assault are reported at Fort Hood.