AUSTIN (KXAN) — Restoration crews are currently working to restore power to the remaining 300 Austin Energy customers after storms ripped through Travis County last night cutting power to 2,600 residents. According to Austin Energy, 12 crews have been deployed and are looking for more possible outages.
Additionally power is out for people in the surround areas. According to Oncor there are power outages reported in Brushy Creek, Pflugerville, and Milano leaving 4,000 people in the dark.
- 1,840 in Brushy Creek without power until 6:30 a.m.
- 930 in Belterra area should be restored by 6 a.m.
- 649 without power in Round Rock
- 400 in Pflugerville without power until 5:30 a.m .
- 400 in Milano until 7:00 a.m.
- 250 in Creedmor to be restored by 5 a.m.
- 17 Bluebonnet Electric customers without power, no estimated time of restoration
- 8 people don’t have power in Cameron
If you are an Austin Energy customer experiencing a power outage you are asked to call and report it to 512-322-9100. To check on outage updates visit the Austin Energy website here.