Kim Eagle with Earn That Body promotes strength training as an important part of a fitness routine, especially as we age. She sees a lot of mistakes with form, which can mean less gain, and a higher chance of injury.
Here are the problems she spots most often with her clients:
1. Locking knees out when lifting weights.
2. Arching back when lifting weights.
3. Looking in the wrong direction (for example, plank and push-up head alignment).
4. Collapsing in chest for bicep curls.
5. Not fully extending arms (during shoulder press, tricep overhead and push-ups).
Kim wants people to have healthy, sustainable weight loss. Kim has a free newsletter that will keep you in loop (as well as giving great tips and recipes) on all her latest plans. You can also sign up for 5 weeks of virtual tutorials that will help you get stronger and more fit. The 5 Week Earn That Body Program that includes personalized nutrition and a full workout program! She’s also currently offering a Real Food Reset and her Summer 6 Pack Challenge. To learn more about Kim’s services, check out her website. You can also give her a follow on social media, @EarnThatBody, for inspiration.