ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) —  A kitchen fire Thursday night at the Dell Diamond is not expected to hamper the Round Rock Express home opener Friday. No one was injured in the fire.

Round Rock firefighters responded to the park around 7:30 p.m. Thursday to reports of a fire in the Nolan Ryan Fireball Grill, located near the right field gate. It took fire crews about 11 minutes to contain the fire.

An Express spokesperson said the food stand will be closed Friday. There was no structural damage to the stand or damage to any other parts of the park.

The Express take on the Memphis Tigers at 7:05 p.m. Friday. Round Rock’s game Thursday in Colorado Springs was postponed due to snow.

Fire officials determined the fire was caused by an unattended electrical appliance.