SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Rain and thunderstorms Friday, colder and wet Saturday
- Construction is ‘essential,’ but what about screening workers for COVID-19?
- Police responding to scene of shooting in northwest Georgetown
- Pedernales Electric Co-Op responding to outage in Lago Vista
- Matthew McConaughey: ‘No matter how good you feel right now, stay home if you can!’