Even while most of us commoners don’t have an invitation to the Royal Wedding, it doesn’t mean you can’t revel in all that is Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
Here are ways to partake in the festivities this Saturday, May 19.
Where to Watch
NBC News will present TODAY at the Royal Wedding starting at 5:30 a.m. CST on KXAN TV. The TODAY team will be LIVE from Windsor Castle.
KXAN.com will Live stream the coverage on our website starting at 6 a.m. and our Facebook page.
Haymaker – 2310 Manor Rd., Austin: The party starts at 5:45 a.m. The bar will have wedding bingo and various contests. There will also be a themed breakfast menu and drink specials.
The Big Day on the Big Screen: Big Screen! BritBox and Fathom Events are hosting a theatrical presentation of the Royal Wedding. The big-screen showings are happening at Tinseltown in Pflugerville and Arbor at Great Hill 8. Tickets are $10.83.
Below is the schedule of events for the Royal Wedding at Windsor Castle in local time; England (GMT) is 6 hours ahead of Central Texas. Central Standard Time is in parentheses.
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (3:30 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. CST)
- Guests will arrive by coach. Guests are required to meet at the Windsor Farm Shop – founded in 2001 after the Duke of Edinburgh had an idea to support local businesses by selling produce.
- 11:20 a.m. (5:20 a.m. CST)
- Members of the Royal Family arrive
- 11:45 a.m. (5:45 a.m. CST)
- Prince Harry and Prince William will arrive at St. George’s Chapel
- 11:55 a.m. (5:55 a.m. CST)
- Queen Elizabeth arrives
- 11:59 a.m. (5:59 a.m. CST)
- The bride Meghan Markle arrives by car
- 12 p.m. local time (6:00 a.m. CST)
- The marriage ceremony begins
- 1:05 p.m. (7:00 a.m. CST)
- Horse-drawn carriage procession through the streets of Windsor
- 3:30 p.m. (9:00 a.m. CST)
- Hosted lunchtime reception at St. George Hall
- 7:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. CST)
- Prince of Wales hosts evening reception at Frogmore House