PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- ‘Home Alone’ display brings Christmas joy and nostalgia to east Austin neighborhood
- Operation Turkey providing Thanksgiving meal boxes for families in need
- Another CapMetro bus operator dies from COVID-19