Update from Williamson County Sheriff's Office: The family of the child have been located. She was just reported missing.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) -- The Williamson County Sheriff's department was looking for the guardians of a 12 to 15-year-old girl.
According to a tweet posted at 11:43 a.m. Saturday, the girl is wearing a white t-shirt, multi-colored shorts and American Flag flip-flops. She is 5 feet tall with black hair and brown eyes.
The girl, who can't speak or communicate with deputies, was found at Tamayo Drive at Parmer Lane near Anderson Mill.
The sheriff's department says the girl doesn’t have any medical issues. Anyone with information should call 911.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- After 45 years, locally owned family business passes to new owner
- Ex-Baylor student can graduate from Dallas-area university
- Texans hopeful new Apple campus will bring jobs, hire local graduates
- Post-Harvey report outlines steps to prepare Texas for future storms