Man treated for smoke inhalation after Taylor house fire

Williamson County
FILE Fire truck lights red blue emergency

TAYLOR, Texas (KXAN) — A man in Taylor was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at his home on Saturday evening.

The man was transported to Ascension Seton Williamson County, according to a release from the city of Taylor. No additional injuries were reported.

The fire started at a house on the 500 block of West Rio Grande near Maple Street around 7:15 p.m. Firefighters were able to extinguish it by 9 p.m.

The Hutto Fire Department worked with Taylor firefighters to put the fire out.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

SPONSORED: Saving the Planet in :60

SPONSORED: Avoid idling your car

SPONSORED: Keeping cool and saving the planet

SPONSORED: Taking public transit to fight climate change

SPONSORED: How changing your air filter can save the planet (and save you money)

Tracking the Coronavirus

Coronavirus Cases Tracker

Latest Central Texas COVID-19 Cases

More Coronavirus Live Blogs

Trending Stories

Don't Miss