AUSTIN (KXAN) — CapMetro will suspend all rail services Saturday to allow crews to work on the McKalla Station.
The public transportation provider will have alternative services in place on Saturday. Here are the changes in routes:
- Leander: Shuttle Route 454, Route 985 Leander/Lakeline Direct
- Lakeline: Shuttle Route 454, Route 985 Leander/Lakeline Direct
- Howard: Shuttle Route 454
- Kramer (at Braker & Burnet or The Domain): Route 3 Burnet/Menchaca and Route 803 Burnet/South Lamar
- Crestview: Route 1 North Lamar/South Congress, Route 7 Duval/Dove Springs and Route 801 North Lamar/South Congress
- Highland: Route 7 Duval/Dove Springs
- MLK: Route 18 MLK
- Plaza Saltillo: Route 4 7th Street
Regular rail service will resume Oct. 23, according to CapMetro. Riders with questions can call Customer Service at 512-474-1200.
The under-construction McKalla Station will be near Q2 Stadium and is expected to open before the 2024 Austin FC season. The $59 million project will have daily operations plus special game day trips.