AUSTIN (KXAN) — The Barton Springs and Deep Eddy pools will reopen Thursday after they were closed due to winter weather.
Repairs are still ongoing at Big Stacy, Bartholomew and Springwood pools. These pools will reopen once structural and plumbing repairs are done.
Schedules for Barton Springs and Deep Eddy are listed below.
Barton Springs Pool
Thursday, Feb. 26 – Sunday, Feb. 28
- 5 a.m. – 8 a.m. Swim at Your Own Risk
- 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Guarded Swim
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Swim at Your Own Risk
Monday, March 1 – Friday, March 12
- Closed for regularly scheduled maintenance: Gravel will be removed from pool to return it to its natural depth. Access to “dog beach” will be limited.
Saturday, March 13
- Modified operational hours resume as posted on the city’s website.
Deep Eddy Pool
Thursday, Feb. 26
- 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Lap Swim
Friday, Feb. 27
Monday, March 1 through Friday, March 12
- 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. for lap swim all days except March 2 and March 9.
Admission will be free for both pools until further notice, Austin Parks and Recreation said.
Deep Eddy will be offering expanded hours while Barton Springs Pool is closed for maintenance. For more details, call the Barton Springs Pool hotline at (512) 867-3080 or the Aquatic Administration and Training Center at (512) 974-9330.