AUSTIN (KXAN) — Owners can’t have all the fun. A number of Austin restaurants are participating in the area’s first “Dog Restaurant Week.”
From Nov. 12-18, people can go to seven restaurants with their dogs and buy them specially-made dishes, like a turkey fall feast, beef sliders, bone broth and pumpkin truffles. Owners can also get a Tito’s Handmade Vodka cocktail, and a dollar from each drink goes toward a pet-related nonprofit.
- Opal Divine’s Marina at 12709 N. MoPac or Opal Divine’s Austin Grill at 2200 S. I-35
- Money benefits Blue Dog Rescue
- Red’s Porch South Lamar at 3508 S. Lamar Blvd., Red’s Porch Quarry Lake at 4200 Braker Lane or Red’s Porch Round Rock at 4401 N. I-35
- Money benefits Classic Canines
- Satellite ATX at 5900 W. Slaughter Lane #400
- Money benefits Austin Pets Alive!
- Habana Restaurant at 2728 Congress Ave.
- Money Benefits Bully Ranch
The event is operated by Edible Austin and sponsored by Vodka for Dog People, which is a program from Tito’s Handmade Vodka that works to improve pets’ and owners’ lives.