AUSTIN (KXAN) — What's in your backyard? Central Texans with motion-sensor cameras set up near their homes sent in photos and videos of the critters that have stopped by night and day.
Marilyn Moller says this hawk is a fan of her skylights and visited every morning for a week.
Dan Flaherty's camera got a close-up view of an owl in his backyard on Brushy Creek in Round Rock.
Sue Schupbach sent in a video of a buck wandering into their yard in the middle of the night to grab a drink of water from their birdbath.
Other people have gotten pictures of foxes, coyotes and even a bobcat.
If you have backyard cameras that captured interesting critters, upload them here!
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Popular children's videos GoNoodle coming to Central Texas schools
- Man shot in hotel parking lot in north Austin near Braker Lane
- Deputies arrest suspected package thief in Williamson County
- Amazon's Alexa apologizes to Austin, other rejected HQ2 cities