Lanes of Interstate 35 will close overnight four days this week as crews work to place beams for the new Oltorf Street U-turn bridge and William Cannon Drive bridge.
Here’s a list of closures:
Oltorf Street Exit:
- May 9: 10 p.m.-5 a.m. northbound mainlanes close.
- May 10: 10 p.m.-5 a.m. southbound mainlanes close.
- I-35 detours onto the frontage roads, which will be reduced to one lane.
- Oltorf Street Bridge will close both nights starting at 9 p.m. Drivers can detour south into Woodward Street or north to Woodland Avenue.
William Cannon Drive Exit:
- May 11: 11 p.m.- 9 a.m. northbound mainlanes close.
- May 12: 11 p.m.- 10 a.m. southbound mainlanes close.
- I-35 detours onto the frontage roads.
- William Cannon Drive bridge will close both nights. Drivers can detour south to Slaughter Lane or north to Stassney Lane.
Have a comment? Leave it in the post below: