AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin’s newest concert venue and home of Texas Longhorns basketball is now open, welcoming tens of thousands of attendees for the first time this spring.
If you’re attending a show or a game at Moody Center, here’s where and how to park.
Parking near Moody Center
- Manor Garage (near Mike Myers Stadium, entrance through Clyde Littlefield Drive)
- East Campus Garage (near Interstate 35)
- Trinity Garage (at the corner of Trinity Street and East Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard; entrance on Trinity)
- State Garage R (San Jacinto Boulevard)
- State Garage Q (San Jacinto Boulevard)
- State Garage G (Trinity Street)
- State Garage B (San Jacinto Boulevard)
The Manor Garage is the closest garage, and the East Campus Garage is the second closest.
Moody Center clarified not all garages will be available for every event, so be aware the ones open for each event could change.
Reserve a parking spot online
Before an event, you can reserve online a spot at the parking garages within walking distance of the arena. For nighttime events, garages usually open around 6 p.m., Moody Center’s website said.
What if I’m taking Uber or Lyft?
A map on the Moody Center’s website shows a designated rideshare drop-off/pickup point near the Frank Erwin Center just off the I-35 frontage road.