AUSTIN (KXAN) — Charles C. Butt, the CEO of H-E-B, has made number seven on the list of top CEOs in the nation for 2018.
Glassdoor, a job review and search site, based the results on feedback from employees who provided anonymous input. It used the data to compile a list of the top 100 CEOs in the United States with companies that have more than 1,000 people.
Butt had a 97 percent approval rating. However, another Texas staple, Whataburger, didn’t fare as well. That company’s CEO came in 99 out of 100, but still had a 91 percent approval rating.
Below is a list of the top 10 CEOs:
- Zoom Video Communications’ Eric S. Yuan (99 percent approval)
- Boston Scientific’s Michael F. Mahoney (99 percent approval)
- DocuSign’s Daniel Springer (99 percent approval)
- In-N-Out Burger’s Lynsi Snyder (99 percent approval)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s James Downing (98 percent approval)
- Power Home Remodeling’s Corey Schiller and Asher Raphael (98 percent approval)
- H-E-B’s Charles C. Butt (98 percent approval)
- LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner (97 percent approval)
- Wegmans Food Markets’ Colleen Wegman (97 percent approval)
- Salesforce’s Marc Benioff (97 percent approval)