AUSTIN (KXAN) – A family of four was displaced after a fire damaged their home Sunday night.

The Austin Fire Department said the fire was in the attic of the two-story home in southeast Austin, and it was caused by an electrical malfunction due to a heat lamp plugged into a doghouse along the exterior wall.

The fire was on Walnut Grove Drive near the corner of East Stassney Lane and Nuckols Crossing Road.

According to AFD, the damage caused to the home cost around $8,500 for the contents of the house and $85,000 in structural damage.

AFD said no one was hurt in the fire.