Dog causes $1,000 in fire damage after turning on stove

Austin
dog stove fire_1533575588105.JPG.jpg

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A hungry dog ended up sending the fire department to his family’s northwest Austin house Monday.

Austin Fire Department says they were called to the 12000 block of Arrowwood Drive Monday morning.

“Minor damage to stove and kitchen after dog inadvertently turned stove on in pursuit of pizza,” AFD tweeted. Crews worked to ventilate the area.

No one was hurt, and the fire damage is estimated to be $1,000.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Austin-Travis County

More Austin-Travis County News

Trending Stories

Don't Miss