FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Two hurt in southeast Austin shooting, police still searching for suspects
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- Texas mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Police: Homicide of Alabama 3-year-old disguised as hot car death