AUSTIN (KXAN) — As area schools reopen campuses, KXAN reached out to roundup how many students are going back in-person and how many students are choosing to stay virtual by district.
Here is a break down of the numbers from school districts across Central Texas. This story will be updated as more responses roll in.
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—6,015 (53%), Remote—5,294 (47%)
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—2,477 (80%), Remote—608 (20%)
Dripping Springs ISD
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—4,517 (63%), Remote—2,657 (37%)
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—4,122 (52%), Remote—3,832 (48%)
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—9,239 (46%), Remote—11,000 (54%)
Liberty Hill ISD
- As of Sept. 28: In-person—3,645 (67%), Remote—1,828 (34%)