SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Redevelopment of AISD headquarters set to begin soon
- Dad’s cancer battle shapes health care policy for Texas candidate for Senate
- Police: Man robbed his ex-girlfriend who said he was stalking her
- Washington bracing for impeachment as battle lines harden
- State of Texas: Texans highlight divisions in impeachment debate