SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Beto calls on Gov. Abbott to resign for his handling of COVID-19
- Austin’s ‘Hold Out’ brewery succeeding despite opening during pandemic
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Austin offers ‘relief grants’ for small businesses, non-profits
- ‘Lonestar Dads’ looks to connect kids with their dads during pandemic