A known gang member with ties to Austin has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Paulo Sandalio Guillen, 31, is wanted for violating his parole and a charge of felon in possession of a firearm. The Texas Department of Public Safety says Guillen, who is affiliated with the Tango Blast gang, has been on the lam since August of last year.
His last known address was in Austin but he is also known to have connections in San Antonio and Houston.
There is currently a $7,500 reward being offered for information leading to his capture. In 2010, Guillen was convicted in Travis County for aggravated assault and burglary of a habitation.
Guillen is 5-foot-8, 160 pounds and has tattoos of a star on the right side of his head and on his lower right leg. He also has numerous other tattoos throughout his body.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters MUST provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters “DPS” – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store and for Android users on Google Play.