AUSTIN (KXAN) — The Austin Police Department is searching for four suspects accused in three robberies at 7-Eleven stores this month.
Here’s a breakdown of each robbery and suspect descriptions:
Oct. 5, 2:51 a.m. – The first robbery happened at the 7-Eleven at 3801 West Parmer Lane. The men went into the store and forced the clerk to get on the ground. One of them stood with his foot on the clerk’s back, APD said. The others worked to pry open an ATM in the store.
Oct. 13, 4:14 a.m. – The second robbery happened at the 7-Eleven located at 11800 Metric Boulevard. One man appears to hold the clerk at the counter while the others head toward the ATM, APD said. They were seen fleeing on foot.
Oct. 13, 5:38 a.m. – The third robbery happened the same morning as the second, APD said; this time at the 7-Eleven located at 8010 Brodie Lane. One suspect contacted the clerk outside the store before entering with the others to tamper with the ATM, according to APD. They also were seen running away on foot from this robbery.
Here are suspect descriptions provided by Austin police:
- Black male with short dreads and a thin mustache
- Estimated to be in his late 20s
- Approximately 6’ tall
- 200 lbs.
- Last seen wearing a dark blue Nike shirt that says “Offensive Minded,” dark blue sweatpants and red and white slide sandals
- Black male with light skin
- Estimated to be in his early 20s
- Approximately 5’6”
- 150-165 lbs.
- Last seen wearing black Nike hoodie with “swoosh” emblem, black sweatpants, red and blue boxers and red and white sneakers
- Black male
- Approximately 5’10”
- 180-190 lbs.
- Carrying red crowbar
- Last seen wearing a black hoodie with the word “exotic” in yellow script, black sweatpants, red gloves and black and white sneakers
- Black male
- Estimated to be in his mid to late 30s
- Approximately 5’6” to 5’8”
- Heavy build | 240-250 lbs.
- Carrying yellow tool
- Last seen wearing white shirt with long sleeves, grey sweatpants, black and white sneakers, blue neck gaiter and blue camouflage head covering
Detectives ask anyone with information to call the APD Robbery tip line at (512) 974-5092 or Crime Stoppers at 512-472-TIPS.