ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene couple was arrested after a baby and a child in their care tested positive for narcotics.
Sydney Breeding, 23, and David Crockett, 26, were both arrested Tuesday and charged with Endangering a Child in connection to an investigation that began in August 2019.
Court documents say a 6-month-old baby and a 3-year-old child tested positive for amphetamine and methamphetamine while they were living with Breeding and Crockett.
During an interview with a CPS investigator, Breeding admitted to using methamphetamine, “approximately 4-5 times a day and that she shoots it up.”
Crockett also admitted to using methamphetamine, according to the documents.
No further information was released.
- How music, nightlife in Austin will look next week after new order lifting COVID-19 restrictions goes into effect
- Former St. Ed’s soccer players leading Cap City SC to national finals
- Austin City Council to vote on $10 credit to Austin Energy customers, funding for utility bill relief programs
- House passes George Floyd policing bill, which would ban chokeholds
- Longhorns at Oklahoma looking for back to back road wins