(WTRF) If you’re already tired of the election season and sick of seeing the prompts on Facebook to register to vote, this is your hack to stop the notifications.
You will need to do this from your Facebook App on your phone.
First, you will want to get into your settings area on your phone. (See image below)
Next, you will want to scroll down and make sure you select to “SEE MORE” which means “SEE LESS” will show up on your Facebook APP. (See image below)
You will then want navigate to the “Town Hall” button (See image below)
You will now be taken to “Town Hall” section on Facebook and you will want to select “Settings” (See image below)
The last step in the process is simply turning off the “voting reminders button.” (See image below)
- ‘That’s all I have’: Chesterfield mom pleads for return of infant daughter’s stolen ashes
- NFL makes history with all-Black officiating crew for Monday Night Football
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Central Texas teen thankful for second chance at life after battling cancer as toddler
- Travelers pass through Austin airport ahead of Thanksgiving