TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 p.m. CST.
- Why startups and new businesses are moving to Austin
- Texas dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park