AUSTIN (KXAN) - As winds become southerly, a warming trend is getting underway across Central Texas. Those winds will become breezy at times, gusting up to 20 mph Thursday afternoon, and they will bring increasing clouds and humidity in the days ahead.
Morning low clouds, light fog and mist will become likely early Saturday. By Sunday, there will be a slight chance of rain showers as a large upper level trough over the western U.S. draws in more Gulf moisture.
Rain and thunderstorms will become more likely next week, with a potential of 1-2 inches of rain between Monday and late Wednesday. A few isolated severe storms will also be possible.
The weather looks good for the Mighty Texas Dog Walk Saturday morning and for the Dell Match Play PGA event this weekend.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Can Zuckerberg's media blitz take the pressure off Facebook?
- Austin bombing suspect's uncle says he was smart, kind
- Global tourism predicted to slow after best year ever
- How police finally found the Austin bomber